Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I met a fellow blogger, AND IT WAS AMAZING

Ever feel star struck? I totally did!!

In December, a fellow blogger contacted me to meet up. To say I was giddy was an understatement. I was SO STINKING EXCITED!!

We met up this last week at a very hipster coffee shop, Bloom Coffee. They have amazing coffee.

Who did I meet?


It was just as amazing as I hoped!!

Blogging has been such a mysterious hobby. You have readers that you never meet and you read blogs of people you've never met.

Sometimes when I tell people about my blogging friends I feel so weird.

Well now I've met one of those writers.

She has such a genuine spirit, that I knew immediately we would be friends!!

We chatted about church, life, and of course blogging.

It was just so great to meet someone new! I guess that makes me a people person, but I love meeting new people.

She was so encouraging, I really felt like God knew I would need that encouragement that week!

I really love her blog because she travels and have a great way with words!!


Have you met any real life bloggers?

We are attending (in)courage/(in)RL. Register here for a meetup near you.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. Your post means so much to me. I am so happy I got to meet you. Your baby is absolutely adorable and such a precious baby. Thank you for taking time out of your day to meet up with me. You were such an encouragement to me as well. Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't met Malisa but it's so fun you did! Are you going to the InRL event in April? I am! It'd be so fun to all meet on that day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!