Friday, January 11, 2013

This weeks fitness overview

Well I believe I'm on week 3 of My Fitness Pal. I feel like it has really helped me be aware of my eating habits, both good and bad.

I've back into training for my half marathon. It's the Shamrock'n Half in Sacramento.

Here is my log:
Monday: 3 mike run, 2 mile walk, TIU Valentine workout
Tuesday: 11 mile run with Lilly: light stretching
Wednesday:2 mile walk; lunge/squat/push-up/Burpees; 20x13 workout
Thursday: 3 Barre booty workout; 3.2 mile run with Lilly
Friday: (if all goes according to plan) Yoga, walk, TIU workout


We also have been trying to eat healthier. My challenge this week was to eat 3 meals with 4 colors. I need one more meal.

I been doing really well with drinking I water. It's so very important to stay hydrated!


Remember to be healthy and not focused on being skinny!!

Much Love!!










4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...your matching running shoes are ADORABLE!!!! And I've just now gotten turned out to fruit in my water...it helps me drink it so much more!! And I have never heard this "adding colors to your plate". It totally makes sense though!! I should try that. Thanks so much for linking up today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That meal with the mushrooms looks yummy! I am the only one in my family who eats them- might have to have some today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My girlfriend grates mushrooms into her child's omelette. Might wanna try that trick ;). Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. You are killing it Hannah! John is training for a half. I'm just not ready. I'll stick to my 5ks. I may throw in a 10k this year.

    ReplyDelete

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!