Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Fitness Pal and me

I've recently began using My Fitness Pal to lose the last few pounds, but also to begin eating healthier.

Accountability really helps!!

It's probably why programs like Weight Watchers work. They require you to weigh in.

So does My Fitness Pal. The nice thing about this app(besides it being FREE!) is that you can allow others to view your diary or keep it private.

It never posts that you gained weight only when you lose it.

I've found it to be very motivating and encouraging. I began doing it with some of my Mommy group friends and also with some of my blogger friends (I'd love for you to join us).

Have a wonderful week! I didn't get 13 miles this week. I challenging myself to 10 this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!