Friday, June 21, 2013

Health and Fitness: Week 26

YEAH ANOTHER WEEK!!

Well...I'm back drinking coffee. Errrr....
Its really the feeling of luxury that it brings me.
It invites a spirit of rest, that I desperately need sometimes.
:)

I CANNOT MAKE COOKIES ANYMORE.
I have this good intention about making cookies and freezing them for an occasion when I don't have time.
But I end up eating them.
Self Control Hannah!!!



Here is my week in fitness.

Saturday: 6 mile run
Sunday: 3.1 mile run (fastest yet)
Monday:4 mile walk, 4 mile run, 50 pushups, 100 TIU Tummy Tucks
Tuesday: 6.2 mile run, Ibiza Yoga routine by Tone it up and 50 pushups, 100 TIU Tummy Tucks

Wednesday: 50 pushups, 100 TIU Tummy Tucks
Thursday: 8 mile run, 50 pushups, 100 TIU Tummy Tucks, 5k run
Friday: (planned) 50 pushups, 100 TIU Tummy Tucks, run/walk

I'm a Sweat Pink Ambassador now!! Yahoo! I love everything they stand for. Encouraging others while staying fit.

Also please check out the #IWILL campaign by Under Armour.

I'm at 75 miles this month!!! One more week to hit 100.


How do you stay fit during the summer? Any challenges you are doing?



 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!