Friday, June 28, 2013

Health and Fitness Week 27




I've been needing to adjust my running schedule due to going back to work and the recent increase in temperatures. It has caused me to run less or at weird times of the day. Sometimes at the hottest parts of the day. However, I was able to beat my record of distance this week. I ran 16 miles!! It felt great! I ran on a gorgeous Sunday morning, luckily the Delta breeze made for a great day.


Saturday:REST
Sunday 16 miles
Monday: 3 mile run
Tuesday: 2 mile run, 3 mile walk
Wednesday: 3 mile walk, 2.5 mile run, 1.5 mile run, 5 minute plank, St. Tropez workout by Tone it Up
Thursday: REST
Friday: planned- 7 mile run and sunkissed abs by tone it up.


How was your week in fitness? Any goals you've smashed?

 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!