Friday, June 14, 2013

My Week in Health and Fitness

We've been doing really well with eating well. I love the challenge of finding helathy meanls and it has become easier with meal planning. This past Monday, I hosted a link up party for meal planning. It wasn't as successful as I hoped, but I know that it will grow :) We'd love to have you :)

This week was a challenge. Baby is teething, weaning, and napping on her own. It has been hard to find the energy to do as much as I usually do.


Saturday: 8 mile run
Sunday: Rest (food poisoning)
Monday: 100 squats, 2 mile run, 1.5 mile walk
Tuesday: 7 mile run, 50 lunges each leg
Wednesday: 3 mile run, 30 burpees
Thursday: 6.6 mile walk, 5 minute plank (2)
Friday: (planned) 4 mile run

Hope you have a beautiful weekend!!


 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!