Monday, July 1, 2013

Week 4 What's For Dinner



Hope everyone is having a great week. It sure is HOT here in Northern California. 108 for the next two days. YUCK!!

I really wanted soup, but that isn't going to happen :)

Hope this planning is helpful!


Monday: Grilled chicken and veggies
Tuesday: Shrimp and lime kabobs with rice


Wednesday: Omelettes
Thursday: 4th of July (I will be making pasta salad for a party)
Saturday: Beef Stroganoff
Sunday: Family Dinner

This next month our planning is going to be a little weird as we have lots of things coming up, like vacation. I CANNOT WAIT!!!

And hubby has his Tough Mudder!! I CAN'T WAIT for that either.


What are your favorite summer recipes? Tag me in them on Pinterest. I'm always looking for something new and fun!! (handle: mrshurley)

 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!