Friday, January 24, 2014

Fitness Friday


Welcome to






Marathon training has become quite the job. It is becoming difficult to get in some of my longer runs. I'm able to get some done in the morning, but most of the time I have to do it after school. Occasionally, I am able to get one or two in during lunch. I really want to be able to accomplish this before having our next one. I completed a half marathon prior to having Lilly and feel like this is the next challenge for me. 

Although I am still looking for a marathon to sign up for. 

On another note, I am looking into somehow doing something more in my fitness life. I would love to one day own a gym. I'm currently working on creating a few running groups for some runs that I am involved in. I'm using this as a baseline to see how training and organizing goes. It would be AWESOME to be a some sort of mommy fitness guru. Is there a certification for that?!


Saturday: 10 miles
Sunday: Sunrise Stretch, Yoga by Sadie Nardini, 2.10 minute plank
Monday: 5 mile run, Fine Toning by Tone It Up, 2.15 min plank
Tuesday: 7 mile run, Arms
Wednesday: 6 mile run
Thursday: HIIT the Beach by Tone It Up, Sunkissed Abs, 2.30 min plank
Friday: 5 mile run, 2.35 min plank, Beach Barre

I also finished my no added sugar this week. It was difficult at first and then wasn't too bad. Although I've eaten quite a bit of sugar since, I will say that I still feel icky when I eat that stuff. So I'm still watching the sugar intake because I know that it not only is BAD  for you but it also makes me feel sluggish. 

Do you have a sweet tooth?


Come share your fitness and running posts with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!