Thursday, July 25, 2013

Book Review: Bebe Day by Day


After having read Bringing up Bebe, I thought this would be a good refresher. Especially since things have changed so much from Lil being a babe and now a toddler.

I must say that much must have sunk in since reading because many of the things I do were mentioned in this condensed version of French Parenting.
Although I maintain the obnoxious American parenting art of narrating my child's life, I have absorbed many french ideas.

From learning to be less hard on my parenting and allowing Lil to grow at her rate, using the 'pause', giving her a wide range of foods, not cooking a separate meal for her, and so on.

I really liked this book and it is great for those of us who really have not much time to read a 200-300 page book. This is a gem!!

I gave this book 5 out of 5. Easy read, helpful hints, and great insight into another country's philosophy of parenting.



What parenting tips do you have? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!