Friday, July 5, 2013

JULY goals

Here were my goals for June:
Juice 5x a week
I've actually been juicing a lot more and love the feeling of fresh fruit/veggie juice!!

Cut back on caffeine and coffee
So this hasn't happened. I go back and forth about coffee. To drink, not to drink. I'm back to drinking it. I've been having ice coffee with whole milk and caramel more than once a day (oops). But it's the simple things in life right?

Run 100 miles (a real challenge as it will be HOT)
Accomplished!! Definitely wasn't as hot as July has begun. I got 120 miles!! Woot woot

Take more photos
Still working on this!! Little miss is getting more mobile and it's getting more difficult!

Read 5 books
I read 2!

Read my Bible everyday
Getting better, but need to make it more of a priority!

Write a card once a week to a friend
Nope!! Ugh!! Next month!!
 
Get more organized
Accomplished!! Still gots lots of work now that my sister is living with us!! It's funny to think how much I abhorred organizing and cleaning and now it's like a hobby of mine. 

This month's goals:
Write a card a week
100 miles this month of running
More yoga
Take more pictures
Prioritize Bible study
Read 3 books
Try something new 



What are your goals this month?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!