Saturday, July 27, 2013

Week 30 Health and Fitness

Well...July is on it's way out and August will be here so soon.
This week we enjoyed some candy while watching our nightly shows. Is it wrong that I was eating Good and Plenty's while enjoying Extreme Weightloss?!
Ha!
Have you seen that show? I LOVE IT!! It is so motivating to see those transformations, and much more positive than Biggest Loser.

This week in fitness was hard. I so desperately wanted to get in my 13 miles. I feel like Tahoe kinda messed with my stamina, since I was only running on the  treadmill. So hopefully this week I can get in that long run. However, I still got in my 100 miles this month!!

Fitness
Saturday: 4 miles
Sunday: 4.5 miles
Monday: 9 mile run, 2 miles to and from work (1 mile each way)
Tuesday: 1 hour of yoga (Yoga with Adriene)

Wednesday: 3.3 mile run in the darn heat, 1 mile walk
Thursday: 5 mile walk, TIU TRI workout

Friday: (planned) Run!!

How was your week in fitness? What motivates you to stay active and fit?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!