Saturday, July 6, 2013

Health And Fitness Week 27



Okay...WAY too many caramel iced coffees. I'm cutting out the sugar.
I was chatting with my friend Sue, who blogs at Cleaning Up My Act about Paleo eating. I'm leaning more and more towards that. There are so many health issues related to the high starch, high sugar diets. 

My meal planning didn't go well, as we were gone much of this week. Bu it definitely helps to have meals planned. Most of the time I move them to the following week if they don't get consumed that week.

If your interested, every Monday I do a meal planning link up. Come Join!!



Here was my week in Fitness

Saturday: REST
Sunday: 3.5 miles on the treadmill
Monday: 4 miles
Tuesday:Bikini Bootcamp, Itty Bitty Bikini, Plank with Sarah Beth Yoga

Wednesday: 5.5 mile run
Thursday: 4 mile run!! 3 minute plank
Friday:7.5 mile run, Yoga by Adriene

This heat has been brutal, but I've been loving meeting up with friends and exercising. There is something so wonderful about staying active with friends. So thanks Dree for the great run!!

Hope you had a great week!! See ya next week!!




 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!