Monday, July 8, 2013

What's For Dinner Week 4

Howdy Howdy!! 

Hope you all had a great 4th of July!! I must say that BBQ is where it is at! I love BBQ! 

This past week, meal planning didn't go well. I planned, but we were gone for the week and we didn't make most of the planned meals. 

So I moved some of them to this week.

I wanted to give you a meal planning tip. It makes life so much easier to have a prep day. This includes cooking extra chicken, more rice, cutting veggies, grating cheese. I usually do this on Mondays after I have been to the store. You wouldn't believe how much time it saves me. Well let me tell you: LOADS!!

If you do one thing different this week. Try creating a food prep day!! It's life changing!


Monday: Pesto Grilled Chicken and Grilled Veggies
Tuesday: Portabella Mushroom Burgers
Wednesday: Salmon and Salad
Thursday: Pizza
Friday: Wraps
Saturday and Sunday: Vacation!!

I won't be posting a link up next week because we will be in Tahoe. I will have some of my favorite pinned ideas though!!

Have a lovely week!!







 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png 

  Follow Hurley Love on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!