Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lilly 10 months

SERIOUSLY?! We are already at 10 months!! I can't believe my Little Lil is almost 1.



She enjoys: cheese, broccoli, eggs, bananas with sunflower seed butter, beets, anything mommy and daddy eat
Loves splashing in the bath
Super close to crawling without belly on the floor.
Loves to stand
Can balance on feet (4x for a few seconds)
Weighs: 21.12
Length: 29 3/4
12-18 months clothing
3-4 size shoe
Loving eating solids, but still nursing ;)
Loves to drink water
Loves listening to books being read
Can pound on the drum
Reaches for people
Jabbers























She is truly a joy!! She makes me laugh and I treasure all the time I get to spend with her. I am such a lucky momma ;). I love that he is getting a sense of humor and laughs when she does something funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!