Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Recipe: 3 ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies


You can find this recipe all over the internet. I found my recipe at Gimme Some Oven. They turned out delicious!!

They were super quick to make. I stuck them in the freezer, so if I need to bring something. I will have them done.


Ingredients: 
I cup smooth peanut butter
1 cup organic coconut sugar
1 egg

heat oven to 350.
combine ingredients.
Form dough by using a spoon.
Optional: use a fork to create design on cookies
Bake for 6-8 minutes.
Cool on rack.
Enjoy!! with milk

That was the intention. But I told the Mr. and we already had a few. Looks like I'll be making some more :)

Let me know how they turn out.

 photo mrshurleysig_zpsc691af36.png
Follow Hurley Love on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave ♥ LOVE ♥ notes here!